Wrongful Acts by Executors or Fiduciaries
Making the job of Executor, Administrator, Trustee and Probate easy for you
Whether you are a fiduciary or beneficiary, we can help you
Exclusive focus on probate, estates & trusts · 20+ years of experience · Various retainer options available
Phone: (631) 425-7299
Wrongful Acts of Fiduciaries
Our Representation in Fiduciary Actions
- Breach of fiduciary duty—We will carefully review the actions of an executor, administrator, personal representative or other estate fiduciary, and will take legal action to stop all wrongful conduct and hold fiduciaries accountable for any breach of fiduciary duty
- Removal of a fiduciary—When a fiduciary has violated his or her duties, whether through self-dealing, conflict of interest, or other wrongful actions, we will help you take the appropriate steps to remove and replace the fiduciary
- Contested accountings—We will help you challenge an accounting or inventory of assets, as well as fiduciary accounts of income or expenses related to an estate
Contact the Law Office of Bonnie Lawston
If you have not put an effective plan in place for the orderly distribution of assets upon death, we can help. Contact Long Island estate planning attorney Bonnie Lawston online or call our office at 631-425-7299 or 24/7 at 855-479-4700 to set up a free initial consultation.
We represent clients nationwide, if you are a fiduciary (executor, administrator, or trustee) an heir or beneficiary of a New York estate. If the decedent died in New York or has assets in New York State, we can help you. If you are chosen to represent the estate or if you are receiving an inheritance from a New York estate, contact our law firm today.
There are Two Types of New York Estates
- The Decedent resided in NY at the time of death and their domicile is New York at the time of death; or
- There are assets located in NY, at the time of death, and an ancillary proceeding is needed. The Decedent may have died elsewhere.
Bonnie Lawston dedicates her practice to making the job of the Executor, Administrator, Trustee and Probate or Administration process easy for you. Whether you are a fiduciary, beneficiary or heir, we can help you, protect your interests and maximize your inheritance. The firm has represented individuals throughout the United States and in New York, throughout long island including but not limited to Huntington, Melville, Syosset, Sag Harbor, Garden City, Mineola, Bayshore, Dix Hills, Oyster Bay, Belle Terre, East Norwich, Muttontown, Cold Spring Harbor, Huntington Bay, Lloyd Harbor, Pt. Jefferson, Pt. Washington, Glen Head, Glen Cove, Bayville, South Hampton, Hampton Bays, to name a few, in matters dealing with Estate and Probate administration. For more information, contact Law Office of Bonnie Lawston at (631)425-7299 for a free consultation.