Probate Estate Administration : Trust Administration
Making the job of Executor, Administrator, Trustee and Probate easy for you
Whether you are a fiduciary or beneficiary, we can help you
Exclusive focus on probate, estates & trusts · 20+ years of experience · Various retainer options available
Phone: (631) 425-7299
Probate & Estate Administration
Estate and Probate Administration | Trust Administration
Experienced Long Island Estate Lawyer
An Overview of Our Estate Administration Practice
- Put together an inventory/accounting of the debts and assets of the estate
- Provide proper legal notice to all parties with an interest in the estate
- Obtain valuation of property, when necessary
- Pay all final debts and obligations tied to the estate, obtain all necessary releases
- Ensure that all estate or inheritance tax returns are completed and filed
- Oversee the orderly distribution of the assets of the estate in accordance with the terms of the will
- Maximize the distribution, calculate your commissions, and minimize the expenses and taxes
- Most of all, ensure that you fulfill your duties as the representative of the Estate in accordance with the laws
Contact the Law Office of Bonnie Lawston
Contact us today or call our office at 631-425-7299 or 24/7 at 855-479-4700) to set up a free initial consultation. Our offices are located in Huntington.
We represent clients nationwide, if you are a fiduciary (executor, administrator, or trustee) an heir or beneficiary of a New York estate. If the decedent died in New York or has assets in New York State, we can help you. If you are chosen to represent the estate or if you are receiving an inheritance from a New York estate, contact our law firm today.
There are Two Types of New York Estates
- The Decedent resided in NY at the time of death and their domicile is New York at the time of death; or
- There are assets located in NY, at the time of death, and an ancillary proceeding is needed. The Decedent may have died elsewhere.
Bonnie Lawston dedicates her practice to making the job of the Executor, Administrator, Trustee and Probate or Administration process easy for you. Whether you are a fiduciary, beneficiary or heir, we can help you, protect your interests and maximize your inheritance. The firm has represented individuals throughout the United States and in New York, throughout long island including but not limited to Huntington, Melville, Syosset, Sag Harbor, Garden City, Mineola, Bayshore, Dix Hills, Oyster Bay, Belle Terre, East Norwich, Muttontown, Cold Spring Harbor, Huntington Bay, Lloyd Harbor, Pt. Jefferson, Pt. Washington, Glen Head, Glen Cove, Bayville, South Hampton, Hampton Bays, to name a few, in matters dealing with Estate and Probate administration. For more information, contact Law Office of Bonnie Lawston at (631)425-7299 for a free consultation.