No monthly bills.
Initial consultations are free
Click to call
Probate & Estate Administration Lawyer
Suffolk County & Nassau County, Long Island
Dealing exclusively with probate and estate administration cases
The loss of your loved one is always difficult and painful, especially with the additional burden of dealing with their assets and administering the estate. Our firm focuses exclusively on protecting and helping families with their probate and estate administration cases.
Why Hire Us?
- No monthly legal bills
- No retainer fees when you hire our firm
- Experienced, skilled legal team
- Continuous updates on your case
- You’ll know what to expect and understand the process
- Hands-on, compassionate legal help
- Your needs are our priority
- We do all the work taking the stress away
- Our office also helps clients who reside out of state
- New York and Florida estate matters all handled here
No monthly legal bill to pay
Call us Now!
Click to call
We will help you, guide you and get the matter done.
Our team will evaluate your estate case and develop a plan for experienced, aggressive and high quality legal protection. Call for a free no obligation consultation. Stress-free, efficient, effective and expeditious.
Our goal is to make this process less stressful and so manageable that you can focus on what really matters. Our firm will:
- Take care of you and all of your estate needs for your loved one’s estate, saving you time and money.
- Provide you with the legal protection and services needed to quickly, efficiently administer the estate.
- Maximize the estate and your inheritance with no money out of your pocket for legal fees, in most matters.
- Guide you through the litigation and administration process with the utmost profession and integrity.
We offer full services for estate and probate administration. Our services include gathering all assets, dealing with all liabilities and distributing the inheritance so you don’t have to. We provide you with with continuous updates and you can always reach the attorney handling your case.
We provide special discounts to SUNY members, as well as members of the armed forces, police officer, firefighters and health care workers. We also offer a senior citizen discount. Our offices are located in Huntington and Brookhaven, but we will come to your home to meet with you, if necessary.
New York Estate Administration Litigation Attorney serving all of Nassau & Suffolk Counties in NY Why do I need an estate litigation attorney? Our firm will represent the interest of heirs and beneficiaries to protect their interests. Attorneys for estates do not...
Find out what your inheritance rights are in New York Contact the Law Office of Bonnie Lawston, P.C., for a free confidential review of your estate matter. We offer reasonable and flexible fee arrangements and personal representation. the Law Office of Bonnie...
What Is a Kinship Proceeding? Understanding your role as kin and your rights to inherit. To understand what a kinship proceeding is, let’s first start by explaining “kinship.” Immediate family includes parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, nieces...