Estate Planning Lawyer on Long Island
Making the job of Executor, Administrator, Trustee and Probate easy for you
Whether you are a fiduciary or beneficiary, we can help you
Exclusive focus on probate, estates & trusts · 20+ years of experience · Various retainer options available
Phone: (631) 425-7299
Estate Planning Lawyer—Suffolk County and Nassau County
Wills | Trusts | Powers of Attorney | Living Wills and Healthcare Proxies
Our Estate Planning Practice
- Wills : A will provides specific instructions regarding distribution of your assets, payment of final debts and taxes, and the care of any minor children.
- Powers of attorney : With a power of attorney, you can designate another person as your attorney-in-fact, with limited or general powers to act on your behalf.
- Living wills or health care proxies : A health care proxy will allow you to designate someone to make medical decisions for you, if you cannot. A living will lets you specify the types of treatment you do or do not wish to have.
- Trusts : A trust can shield your property from probate, and facilitate the immediate distribution of assets.
Contact Our Office
Let us help you put an effective estate plan in place. Contact Long Island estate administration attorney Bonnie Lawston online or call our office at 631-425-7299, 24/7 to set up a free initial consultation.
We represent clients nationwide, if you are a fiduciary (executor, administrator, or trustee) an heir or beneficiary of a New York estate. If the decedent died in New York or has assets in New York State, we can help you. If you are chosen to represent the estate or if you are receiving an inheritance from a New York estate, contact our law firm today.
There are Two Types of New York Estates
- The Decedent resided in NY at the time of death and their domicile is New York at the time of death; or
- There are assets located in NY, at the time of death, and an ancillary proceeding is needed. The Decedent may have died elsewhere.
Bonnie Lawston dedicates her practice to making the job of the Executor, Administrator, Trustee and Probate or Administration process easy for you. Whether you are a fiduciary, beneficiary or heir, we can help you, protect your interests and maximize your inheritance. The firm has represented individuals throughout the United States and in New York, throughout long island including but not limited to Huntington, Melville, Syosset, Sag Harbor, Garden City, Mineola, Bayshore, Dix Hills, Oyster Bay, Belle Terre, East Norwich, Muttontown, Cold Spring Harbor, Huntington Bay, Lloyd Harbor, Pt. Jefferson, Pt. Washington, Glen Head, Glen Cove, Bayville, South Hampton, Hampton Bays, to name a few, in matters dealing with Estate and Probate administration. For more information, contact Law Office of Bonnie Lawston at (631)425-7299 for a free consultation.